Specific Competitor Requests
If you need to collect specific information from each competitor at your tournament, such as novice eligibility or T-Shirt sizes, you can setup that by adding a Competitor Specific Request.
1. Setup->Competitor Settings
2. Add a New Request
You will need to add
- a short description that will be used to display data for tournament directors (such as tshirt)
- a question that will be showed to coaches when registering (such as "What size tshirt would this competitor like?")
- Request type of either dropdown or text book. A dropdown will force a choice between the possible answers provided whereas the text box will allow coaches to type in their response. Usually, a dropdown is better since you force coaches to choose a specific response.
- Possible Dropdown answers refer to the options that will be provided for coaches in the dropdown box if you select that request type (such as small, medium, large, x-large).
Click save to save the request.
3. Editing Requests
If you need to edit a request click on "Existing Requests", select the request, and edit as needed.
NOTE: if you delete a request, you will also delete all responses. Please proceed carefully.
4. Viewing Data (Entries->Competitors)
You can then view tournament data by going to the Reports tab on the competitors page:
The report will let you search by competitor name, school, request data, etc... You can also sort each column.