Adding Email or Phone Numbers
ForensicsTournament.net can send out an electronic copy of postings to students via email or text. Judges, as well, can receive an electronic ballot. However, in order for this to work, you must save a valid email and/or phone number for each student or judge on your roster. You can do this in just a few easy steps:
Updating Student Rosters
1) Go to your Student roster. After logging in, click on the drop down menu for your school and click on the student roster page:
2) You can then either click on an individual student to edit their information or click the 'Edit All Student' link to quickly update the entire roster:
3) Add their email and/or phone number:
4) Set the student's posting preference to either email or text. This is the method ForensicsTournament will use to contact the student.
5) Click Update to save your changes.
Updating Judge Rosters
You can follow the same process for your judges on the Judge Roster - only this time, make sure to set the 'Ballot Preference' for each judge.